CAT is an education and visitor centre demonstrating practical solutions for sustainability. We cover all aspects of green living: environmental building, eco-sanitation, woodland management, renewable energy, energy efficiency and organic growing. CAT Smallholding & Self Sufficiency includes;
- Creating a Forest Garden: Working with nature to grow.
- Backyard Poultry Keeping.
- Getting Started in Your Own Wood.
- Letting in the Wild Edges.
- Organic Poultry.
- Smallholder’s Manual.
- Surviving and Thriving on the Land: How to use your time and energy.